Monday, March 31, 2008

A Starbucks Addict is Born








I went through the drive-through at Starbucks last week. I ordered a Java Chip Light Frappacino with peppermint. When I got up to the window the lady said that she had accidentally made a regular instead of a light the first time . She asked me if I wanted both of them. I said sure, I'll give it to the kids, they'll love that! So she split it up into a few little cups for me and I handed it back to the kids. Emma and Jackson enjoyed theirs but Leah...you would have thought that I had just given her a million bucks! She was so excited to have her own frappacino. I see a lot of mother/ daughter bonding over lattes in our future...haha! The pictures say it all.

5 comments:

Adam Wallace said...

I love those pictures Courtney.

I'm glad the kids loved their drinks!

Valarie said...

So was she all hyped up after the Starbucks! She is getting so big. Shes just precious.

Courtney Beddingfield said...

Not really, But Jackson is affected really easily by caffeine and sugar.

Adam Wallace said...

Why does that not surprise me!!!

Sarah Craft said...

Hilarious! You are so brave to give your kids caffeine. Kate is lucky if she gets butter!