Thursday, April 17, 2008

A New Addition to a Sweet Family


The following is a post from my sister-in-law, Samantha's blog. She and my brother just had their first baby, Elijah in January. He is the cutest little baby boy with the most irresistable, kissable cheeks! I wanted to post it here because I am so proud of my little brother for being the best new daddy. I am also very thankful that I have Sam as a sis. She loves her family deeply. They are the sweetest little family.

this was a picture taken of aaron and elijah at the beach a couple months ago. i love this picture. i love that aaron didn't realize i was taking it, so that look on his face is real. its the way he always looks at elijah, the way every father should look at their child.

2 comments:

Adam Wallace said...

That's a great picture of them both.

stacie said...

that is a sweet picture with sweet sentiments!

on the blog backgrounds... it is linked on my page as cute blogs. :)