Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Little Playground Hottie

So, yesterday evening, while Josh was in class, we head over to Lakeshore Park to walk the trail. I huffed and puffed pushing the double stroller up and down the hills for 2 miles. We had packed a picnic so after our lap we stopped at the picnic pavilion and ate dinner. After that, I let the kids play on the playground equipment there. This is one of our favorite outings (except Emma really hates walking the trail). But yesterday I had to laugh when I saw Jackson across the playground. We had brought along some bubble bucket toys that my Mema Beverly sent to the kids. Jackson was over by the slide blowing bubbles for 3 other little girls about his age. They were all crowded around him laughing flirtatiously as he smiled, clearly eating it up. It was hysterical! There he was, the little playground stud muffin. I wish that I had brought my camera along. It was definitely a Kodak moment. Oh my goodness, am I in for it!

2 comments:

Adam Wallace said...

That is too funny Courtney.

Theirs no telling what Jackson's going to be like when he's a teenager.

Valarie said...

Yep, your in for it all right. He is a cutie patootie. :)