Saturday, July 5, 2008

Lots to Share!

Happy 4th of July!...a day late...oh well. We had a wonderful time yesterday. We were invited to a family get together. Not our own family, but church family. We ate burgers and dogs and home-made ice cream...yum! The night ended with the biggest fireworks display that I have ever seen put on by an individual family. It really was fun. The kids had a ball picking plums from a plum tree and eating them.


Also, I finally have Leah's room finished enough to post some pictures. There are still a few little things to hang on the walls and such but it came together rather nicely. Although I was pretty nervous about how the green paint would look on the walls, I am pleased to say that it looks pretty cute...bright but cute! :)
Here are some pictures...








We got the chance today to celebrate Leah turning two with some family today. The grandparents and cousins met us at Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate with the famous mouse. Of course the kids had fun. Here are some more pictures...







3 comments:

P.S. He loves you... said...

NICE!I would have never pick green for a girls room but you know it really is "poppin" with all the other colors! This coming from a "color fraidy cat"!

Love the little star book shelf and curtains and lamp stand!

Adam Wallace said...

I love those pictures Courtney.

Sarah Craft said...

I'm digging the green room. Very fun! And I can't believe Leah is sleeping in a regular bed. Kate will probably be 12 before she is prepared for that change. :) Your new place is looking great. Keep up the hard work!