Monday, September 22, 2008

Not Me Monday

This is my first pariticipation in a blog carnival. It's called "Not Me Monday." If you would like, you can go over to MckMama's Blog to see what it's all about.



Okay, here goes. Last Wednesday I did not wake up so tired that I poured sweet tea into Leah's cheerios instead of milk. And When I discovered that there was only enough milk left in the refrigerator to make Macaroni and Cheese at lunch time, I did not tell her that she was just going to have to eat her cheerios with sweet tea anyway. And I was not at all glad that she is only two and didn't think that eating cheerios with sweet tea was absurd. I would never do that. Huh-uh...Not Me.

And...I absolutely was not sitting at the computer blogging when my 3 year old, Jackson slipped out the front door the other day. I did not ignore the sound of the front door opening because I thought it was Emma going outside and that Jackson was still down for his nap. And the neighbor did not tell us that he had to get Jackson down from a very tall pine tree that he had climbed 3/4 of the way up while I was unaware that he had been outside at all. That certainly did not happen. What kind of mother would I be? That would just be pathetic.

And...I so did not nominate my own blog in the Divine Caroline blog contest just to see what would happen. I would never do that. I do have a life, ya know.

Oh that felt great! Nothing like a little honesty to get things off your chest.

3 comments:

Valarie said...

Bwahahahahahah!!! Poor little Leah! :)

Adam Wallace said...

That is too funny Courtney.

La Familia Garcia said...

AAAAhhh..confessions are great...especially when you didn't really do it! Love it!