Friday, September 19, 2008

Welcome Home Holdyn

This evening we drove to the Tri-Cities Airport to welcome home a new addition to our church family. Friends of ours, Chuck and Sunshine, just spent the last couple weeks in China going through the adoption process before bringing home their little boy, Holdyn. He is adorable with such a lovable little personality. He was not at all overwhelmed by the paparazzi that greeted him at the airport. We are so happy for Chuck and Sunshine. Congratulations and welcome home Holdyn!

Friends and Family greet them at the terminal.


Holdyn with Mommy


Holdyn with Daddy


Meeting Grandma


Greeted with a HUGE Lollipop


Walking with Grandma...look at that smile....and all the red lollipop stickiness on his face and shirt :)


We can't wait to get to know this little guy. What an awesome experience!

3 comments:

Valarie said...

Holdyn is so cute! I am so happy for them. :)

Holdyn's Mommy could pass as a sister to a girl I work with. They look alot alike. :)

Shannon said...

Thank you so much for posting the pictures. I would have loved to been there but I knew my three would have been in meltdown mode from the beginning. I am happy they are home!

Stonefox (otherwise known as Heidi) said...

Found you on divine caroline. Wow! I love hearing adoption stories. I just felt the excitement and awe seeing those pictures. We've recently adopted too, so this is a special post for me to read!