Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's Time....You Can "De-Lurk" Now

De-Lurk - a verb meaning to start contributing actively to a community having been a lurker previously.

Okay, in light of my husband officially "de-lurking" by leaving his first comment on my blog since I started it last spring, I have decided to request that others follow suit. I know that there are more of you out there reading my blog who don't comment.

Comments make me happy. Besides, we're supposed to encourage each other. God said so ;)

So, if you read my blog and you havn't commented yet....Come on, it's easy, go ahead, try it, everyone's doing it.....ya, I just stooped to using peer pressure.

Hmmmm....let's see, I can start naming names if you want me too.

Okay, okay. How about a little caption contest. That ought to get some comments.
I need a caption for this picture. Can you come up with something clever or funny to describe what you think is going on in this picture....maybe a little commentary?

Make me proud.....ready, set, GO!



Oh, and just to give credit where credit is due, my friend Kristy officially "de-lurked" on my last post as well. Thanks Kristy and Josh!

9 comments:

Valarie said...

"Daddy, I don't think you are supposed to put that in there..."

Tell Josh he needs to comment more, or I will pull out "the picture" Gabe has already asked where "the picture" was.

Valarie said...

Or

"Are sure that stick will hold that up?"

Pam said...

"Dad - are you sure you know what your doing?"

Hey Courtney! I usually do just lurk - but I have left you a comment before too! It was good to see you guys yesterday!

Josh said...

I am going back to "Lurk" status.

gabriel said...

I couldn't think of anything witty. However, from that angle it looks like one of those red, round bottles that Josh uses to store white gas (for camp stoves). And I don't know what he pouring it in to... but I don't think it goes there. :-)

There. Happy?

Renee said...

Chris came up with a few...

1. Daddy, is this the best "plan" you got? (Plan = inside joke from his college buddies).
2. Well, it is a FORD Daddy...they say it stands for 'Fix Or Repair Daily'.
3. Do you think that broomstick is gonna hold Daddy?

And, we just want to say...Go Vols, beat bama!!!

We think it is fitting that Josh delurked to talk about his chocolate.

PS-Chris says Josh owes him a call back from months ago. And, Courtney you owe me an email back from months ago. But, we still love you guys and hope all is well.

Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh said...

I was pouring a water and baking soad solution over the corrosion on the battery and showing Emma how it bubbles up.

If you have never show that to a six year old then you don't know what you are missing. Mr. Wizard has nothing on me.

Courtney said...

To Gabriel: Yes, I am happy, thank you!