Monday, October 6, 2008

Not Me Monday - Why Must I Always Pay For "Me Time"?!!

I so did not send my kids upstairs to play in their rooms today so I could take a shower. If I had, once I was in the shower I definitely would not have lingered there, enjoying the spa like experience while knowing full well that my two toddlers could be into any number of things. If I had, I would not have found this when I got out of the shower.



If I did, I would not have lectured my toddlers about how they know they are not supposed to be playing in their older sister's room while she is at school. And I definitely would not have put them in bed for time-out while I blogged about this fiasco. I would never do that. Not me.

*No Toddlers were harmed in the events that led up to this blog post, but Mom will be going to Lowes this afternoon to purchase some "L" brackets.

For more "Not Me" Fun head on over to MckMama's Blog.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh my heavens! I know exactly what you mean by paying for me time. And all it is is a shower. The only good thing is that Emma was not there to see the mess. Good Luck with putting it all back together.

Weeksie50 said...

Oh my what a mess..
I am glad they were not hurt..

Jennifer said...

Oh my!! My 3 and 1 yr old LOVE to pull out every last piece of clothes out of their drawers at least twice a week!!

Valarie said...

It looks like mischief runs in the family :)