Monday, November 10, 2008

Playing Catch Up

I apologize for such a long time between posts. I have been trying to do without internet in order to save some money for Christmas. The kids are at Mother's Day Out today so I am in Josh's office doing some long overdue blog posting.

There is lots that I want to share with you.... like this super cute picture that I got of Jackson's sweet face the other day.



Also, some more halloween pictures...

Here are friends, Padme and Sharpay...



Here is Lumpy at one of her favorite trunks at the Trunk or Treat.



Jackson was captivated by one trunk that had a spider crawling up and down it's silk. He didn't even trick or treat....he just stayed at this one trunk all night.



Here are some of Emma and her Papa carving a pumpkin.






And finally, how about another photo caption contest? I think they are so fun. You guys can help me come up with some scrapbooking titles. So, get creative and share some great captions for this one.



Until next time, my friends...

5 comments:

Shannon said...

OK I'll be the first to caption.

This little piggy went to market, this little piggy stayed home, this little piggy had...what did this little piggy have?

Valarie said...

Ok, Shannon took my idea. Lets try another one....

One, Two, Three... yep they are all there. :)

Stacie said...

"so this is what they look like up close."

Susane84 said...

Is that her foot?

Lisa said...

Strawberry Toe Jam..... :)