Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"A Picture Perfect Christmas"

As promised, here are some pictures from our Church's Children's Christmas Program. They called it "A Picture Perfect Christmas". Earlier in the week the kids dressed up as manger scene characters and took some pictures. As the kids sang, the pictures where displayed on the big screen telling the story of Jesus' birth. Really Cute!


As we were walking out on stage Jackson told me to "Cue the lights". :) Leah did some really cute twirling on stage and then proceeded to pick a fight with another little girl her age in the middle of the show. I knew the kids had not had a nap that day (they had been traveling). I tried to be easy going with them as to not "set them off" but they were definitely out of hand by the end of the show.



In this next picture you can see Emma pretty good. She is standing next to her cousing Becca, who was in town for the holidays. Becca made a guest appearance in the show.


Notice how Jackson, in this next picture, is hanging up-side-down on my lap (right side). In practice, he had been so cute singing and having a good time, but when he got up there in front of all of those people, he would not face the front and he tried to head butt me, hit me, pick his nose, turn up-side-down and mess up my hair.


We had a visit from Santa Claus and the "no nap factor" reared it's ugly head again. I'm pretty sure if that was the real Santa, he marked my kid's off his list.



1 comment:

Valarie Lea said...

I h ad so much fun with Leah at Daddy's. I have a bunch of pictures of her. I would snap a picture and she would just giggle and yell look its Leah Caroline!!!! So we made a game out of it. :)