Saturday, February 7, 2009

Emma's First Date

Emma is out on her first date tonight. What? You think 6 is too young? Don't worry. I trust the man, who is taking her to dinner and a dance, completely. It's her daddy Plus, I gave her a quarter to call me if she needs a ride home :) They just called a minute ago from the restaurant. Emma was excited because her daddy bought her a chocolate milkshake to go along with her dinner. They will be on their way soon to the middle school to attend the "Daddy - Daughter Dance".

Aren't they cute?!




By the way, have you noticed the pictures on my blog being a little more vibrant lately? I've been learning some photoshop tips from Mckmama. You can read her post here, titled "Kick Up The Color Baby" if you want to learn how to do the same thing with your pics. Honestly, I do not have Photoshop because it's a little pricey. But you can download a program called GIMP for free here, that does the same kind of things.

6 comments:

Jana said...

Thanks for posting this so quickly. I was anxious to see her pretty new dress. She looks beautiful and her daddy looks very handsome. She told me that she was going to teach him the electric slide. I wish I could be a fly on the wall to watch this.

Valarie Lea said...

This is the most precious thing! I think I am gonna cry. :)

samantha.sapp said...

tell emma to stop growing so fast! she is so pretty in her dress.

Robin said...

That is just too sweet!

Lisa said...

If that isn't the sweetest thing I've ever seen!

Did they have fun?

Courtney said...

I think they had fun. Emma claims that she liked going out to eat with her daddy but didn't care for the dance. Her daddy said she looked like she was having fun dancing with her friends though.