Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Waterslides and Waterfalls

Sorry for the dry spot in posting. I'm blaming it on morning sickness and fatigue...same reason my house is a mess right now and has been for weeks. I'm over the first trimester. Only 4 more weeks to go.

Here are some pictures from our little mini-vacation that we took as a family in late March. We went to Gatlinburg and hit the indoor waterpark there. We also did some hiking to Laurel Falls. Little did we know that would involve keeping the little ones from getting too close to some deadly cliffs. They did good though. Looking forward to some good weather so we can do some more hiking.















3 comments:

Renee said...

Great pictures. Laurel Falls looks like a lot of fun. I told Chris if I have to go hiking, I'd like to go somewhere that has a pretty waterfall. Glad you guys had a fun trip.

Hope the morning sickness gets better soon.

Jane Anne said...

These pictures make me miss "home". I think I commented before that I grew up in Knoxville, TN. I have a big picture of the Smoky Mts hanging in my family room. I LOVE it!
Beautiful photos!

eena said...

Very nice fun seem to be for the kids. Water slide is one of the most attractive inflatable for kids and especially it doubles the fun in the summers. People can rent it or buy it and take it to home so that kids can have fun being at home. My brother has recently purchased a water slide for his son from the offer Water Slides for Sale. It is durable and comfortable as well. For more details click on Water Slides for Sale