Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Don't Know if I Remember How To Do This...

So sorry friends.... I really should be keeping up with this a little better.

Well, we are settling into another school year. Emma has enjoyed getting back into the swing of things. She is in second grade this year and was excited to have some of her good friends from 1st grade in her class this year.

Jackson has started pre-school. I have to say that I could not be any happier with how it is going. We have been incredibly blessed with a wonderful teacher. She and Jackson get along great. Jackson takes great pride in going to school. Josh says he watched him this morning as he put away his backpack, got out his "take home" notebook and put it in the tray where it goes each day. He is learning the routine and doing very well. One of the assistant teachers told me today that she had fallen in love with Jackson and that they had nicknamed Jackson "The Class Flirt". Of course, this did not surprise Josh or I. Jackson definitely knows how to find the pretty girls. Such a ladies man.





On a more serious note, I humbly ask for your prayers for our family as we are going through a rough patch. We know that God is in control, but it is not always easy to wait for Him to reveal his plan to us. Pray that we will make good decisions in the following weeks and that we would have peace, patience and faith that the Lord will provide for our needs. Thank you friends.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Hooray for an update! Missed you in blogland.

Emma and Jackson look so big with their backpacks on. I am glad they are enjoying school, and that is funny about Jackson - where does he get this from?

Hope the rough patch passes soon. Keeping you guys in our thoughts and prayers.

Anna said...

Thanks for an update! I've been following your blog for a while now, and am sorry you are going through a hard time. I'll be sure to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.