Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Little Man!

Dear Jackson,
Gosh, you've grown so much this year in so many ways. Starting school has been an amazing adventure for you. We have seen you come out of your shell. We have seen it in the way you make new friends easily and the way you volunteer to pray at a meal. You have matured into a boy with a longer attention span and greater ability to sit still and listen to a story or lesson. You have gained a baby brother this year and we could not be more proud of how you take care of and love him. And although it's hard having two sisters, they have become your best friends. We love hearing the clever things that come out of your mouth, most of which are quotes from your favorite movies. Could it really have been 5 years since you, that sweet baby boy, came into our lives? We cannot wait to see what more unfolds for you. We pray that you, like David, will be a man after God's own heart, that you will have compassion for the people God has placed in your life and that you will continue to be the sweet and funny boy that we have grown to love so much. Happy Birthday Buddy. Love, Mom




2 comments:

Melcome Family said...

Hi Courtney. I've been reading your blog forever because I'm not sure why! But I'm only 11, and was wondering if your "Protected Favorite" Emma's Blog is your daughter's blog? If so, I'd love to read it. There are not that many kids out there that blog like me! Feel free to check out my newest blog...

Anna

Miss Creative said...

I don't why my last comment showed up as Melcome Family. Sorry!

Anna