Sunday, February 21, 2010

Tantrums and Boys Time

Today we went to Mcdonalds for lunch after church. Leah was in rare form.... well actually it's not so rare for her these days. She is going through the "trying threes". With my kids three has always been more difficult than two. Anyway, she ended up being taken red faced, kicking and screaming at the top of her lungs out to the car by her daddy for some well deserved time-out. Another lady in the play area made a comment that in sinuated that I needed to spank her.... ha, like I've never tried that before.... then the same lady asked me if I wanted her to raise my daughter.... ugh, the nerve! I love how people get a fifteen minute glimse into the not so glorious part of my day and they think they need to step in and do it better. I told her that my son was the same way and he has outgrown the tantrums so I think she'll be just fine, thanks.

Anyway.... now that I have that off my chest.... here are some super cute pictures of my boys enjoying "boys time".





1 comment:

samantha.sapp said...

oh wow, you handled that with much more sophistication and grace than i believe i would have. you are a great mama.