Thursday, October 7, 2010

Shooting 5 years with Jackson

Got the chance to take Jackson out and shoot some pictures yesterday. It was a beautiful fall afternoon.

I love the shadows and light on this one.



Found a cool background at a used car lot with a gazillion hubcaps laying around. Who can resist this cheesy grin?!



Couldn't you just squeeze him?



We may have to re-shoot this one in the morning light. I couldn't get an angle that didn't leave shadows on his face. But, I love the sign. What a cute way to celebrate being 5 years old.



Love the texture in this old barrell. And I LOVE that smile!



:)



And... My absolute favorite shot of the day! That's my boy.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Adorable! Courtney you do some great photography! And of course your subject was pretty cute!!

Bonnie Widmaier said...

love the first one! great job.

Anonymous said...

mom i love the pictures.