Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Susan & Ryan

Congrats to my sis, Susan and her fiance, Ryan on their recent engagement. Also, a big thank you goes out to them for letting this VERY amateur photographer take their engagement pictures. Also, special thanks to my sis-in-law Samantha for helping with edits on a few pics and for teaching me a few things.


This is an equal opportunity partnership.




This is the pic Ryan did not want circulating on Facebook. He was not fond of the signs that Suz made for them to hold. Apparently, he thought that everyone should already know that he "hearts her" since they were having engagement photos made and all...



A reenactment...









A couple of little kids...








Love Ryan's face in this one...



My favorite!




Here it is again Ryan...just for you :)




And they lived happily ever after...

5 comments:

Renee said...

Great pics Courtney! What kind of camera do you have?

Congrats to your sis and future brother in law :)

Anonymous said...

I have a Canon EOS digital rebel but I actually used my dad's camera for these. To be honest, I don't know what his is but I know it's nice... :)

Thanks for the compliment.

Anonymous said...

thats goodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!

Emma

jackson

leah

Anonymous said...

i love it

Anonymous said...

love you mom-emma