Thursday, October 6, 2011

Kindergarten Finale

So, I have been a horrible mommy blogger. I blogged about the girls' end of the school year awards programs last May and had big plans to blog about Jackson's too but then summer began and the pool was calling our name and there were parks to visit and .... well you get the idea.

Jackson had a great year in Kindergarten. His teacher was awesome and Jackson just adored her. I feel like we have been so fortunate to have been blessed with some great teachers since our kids have been in school. I am so grateful to them for loving my kids and making them better people.



Here is Jackson's class singing the Humpty Dumpty Song.



Josh, Emma, Jackson and I at the post program picnic.



Mimi and Noah were there too.



I am going to try to be a better mommy blogger from now on because...
"the more we get together the happier we'll be"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww thank you mommy