Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sweet Sleep Sponsor Spotlight on Carrie Koppin

I am happy to spotlight a special lady on my blog today. She is an amazing wife, mom, realtor, spiritual mentor and friend. I am thankful to her for sponsoring me and my upcoming mission trip to South Africa with Sweet Sleep.



Carrie Koppin works as a Realtor with Realty Executives in the East TN area. I personally have worked with Carrie on many occasions and can testify that she is smart, hard working, kind and always looking for ways to bless others with her work and her life.

Here are a few words from Carrie:

For generations my family has called Greene County home and I am proud to carry on that tradition! I know about the joy, frustration, disappointment and excitement of buying or selling a home (I have personally done both numerous times) and I want to be with YOU every step of that process. I have a teacher's heart and will patiently walk through each step of the buying or selling process with YOU. If you are looking for personal service and positive results please call me, Carrie Koppin,today at 423-552-0397, email me at carrie@realtyexecutives.com, connect with me on the web at www.CarrieKoppin.blogspot.com or stop by the office at 818 Tusculum Blvd. Let me put my knowledge and diverse background to work for YOU!

You can find many helpful and interesting posts on Carrie's blog. Find tips for home organization. Get real estate advice as seen in this post, The Walker Family's Journey to "NOT a Short Sale". Also, discover fun activities to do in East Tennessee like in this post titled, Marguerite Fall ROCKS! Follow Carrie and her husband Brett as they remodel their "Handyman's Dream" in posts like this one titled Stuck-Oh. Plus you can view videos of some of East TN's prime real estate, like the one below for 934 W. Summer Street, (MLS:309228)



Also, if you are in need of a builder or licensed contractor, call Carrie's husband, Brett Koppin, owner of Koppin Construction LLC at 423-620-8798

Thank you again Carrie for supporting me and the work we will be doing to help orphans in South Africa!! I couldn't be a part of it without people like you!!

No comments: